The best human-centered companies are always asking the question, “How does this affect the customer?” But having a human-centered company requires all employees to focus on both the customer’s needs and the company’s needs. This takes human-centered leaders who know the best way to achieve that focus is through ongoing coaching based on customer/employee relationships.
In this workshop, Steve shows how this coaching and feedback can be tailored to generate exceptional customer relationships and highly engaged employees.
- How tying coaching questions, feedback, possible solutions, and accountability to customer/employee relationships can significantly improve performance.
- Why many, if not most managers don’t coach their people
- How to use a five-step goal-setting process that involves the organization, the department, the manager and the employee for the benefit of the customer.
- How to get personal in your discussions without becoming too personal
- How to use coaching to create more engaged employees who trust their managers and enjoy coming to work.
Leading an organization that is trying to create and maintain a customer-centric culture takes more than the leadership skills taught in generic leadership courses.In this program, Leadership for a Human-Centered Organization, Steve shows how you can help your team become laser-focused on customers and create experiences that are better than expected and different from your competitors.