The best human-centered companies are always asking the question, “How does this affect the customer?” But having a human-centered company requires all employees to focus on both the customer’s needs and the company’s needs. This takes human-centered leaders who know the best way to achieve that focus is through ongoing coaching based on customer/employee relationships.
In this workshop, Steve shows how this coaching and feedback can be tailored to generate exceptional customer relationships and highly engaged employees.
- How tying coaching questions, feedback, possible solutions, and accountability to customer/employee relationships can significantly improve performance.
- Why many, if not most managers don’t coach their people
- How to use a five-step goal-setting process that involves the organization, the department, the manager and the employee for the benefit of the customer.
- How to get personal in your discussions without becoming too personal
- How to use coaching to create more engaged employees who trust their managers and enjoy coming to work.
“As we’ve begun our customer experience transformation at Teleflex, Steve and his team played an important role in getting things kick-started with our leadership and management group. As I look back on the cultural transformation we have undertaken, I’m glad Steve helped us get started on this journey.”
Exceptional Customer Experience should not be hard. More often than not it comes down to the human interaction that creates it. In this workshop, Steve teaches how to consistently execute the customer-centered interaction between employees and customers, both internal and external, and manage, meet and exceed customer expectations.
Leading an organization that is trying to create and maintain a customer-centric culture takes more than the leadership skills taught in generic leadership courses.In this program, Leadership for a Human-Centered Organization, Steve shows how you can help your team become laser-focused on customers and create experiences that are better than expected and different from your competitors.
Having a Human-Centered Organization takes an organization-wide commitment to putting people at the center of everything it does. Then, and only then, can we create the ultimate Customer Experience (CX). In this hands-on, enlightening program, we teach the concepts and techniques to keep the focus on customers and treating people as people, increase loyalty & profitability and exceeding expectations.