Leading an organization that is trying to create and maintain a human-centered culture takes more than the leadership skills taught in generic leadership courses. It takes leaders who live the values on which such a culture is built.
In this workshop, Steve shows how to build human-centered values into the organization and helps leaders become a values-based leadership team. Such leaders will inspire employees to help their teams become laser-focused on customers. The entire team will create experiences that are better than expected and different from your competitors.
- How the best leaders consistently show employees how their work affects their customers and establishes a unified culture in your team.
- Why Human-Centered leaders must work hand-in-hand with team members to put together a vision that the members can rally around.
- Why employees need to look toward an end result they can believe in and follow.
- How Human-Centered culture begins with hiring Human-Centered people, including managers.
- Why it’s so important to make Human-Centricity the largest focus in employee reviews and compensation.