Leading an organization that is trying to create and maintain a human-centered culture takes more than the leadership skills taught in generic leadership courses. It takes leaders who live the values on which such a culture is built.
In this workshop, Steve shows how to build human-centered values into the organization and helps leaders become a values-based leadership team. Such leaders will inspire employees to help their teams become laser-focused on customers. The entire team will create experiences that are better than expected and different from your competitors.
- How the best leaders consistently show employees how their work affects their customers and establishes a unified culture in your team.
- Why Human-Centered leaders must work hand-in-hand with team members to put together a vision that the members can rally around.
- Why employees need to look toward an end result they can believe in and follow.
- How Human-Centered culture begins with hiring Human-Centered people, including managers.
- Why it’s so important to make Human-Centricity the largest focus in employee reviews and compensation.
Our entire staff were totally inspired and transformed by your highly energetic, interactive, and very focused workshop/seminar. You not only teach and motivate everyone to strive for excellence, but you yourself deliver excellence in every sense of the word. We have had many high-level global speakers and workshops for our staff over the years, however your highly educational seminar was the very best experience we've had."
Exceptional Customer Experience should not be hard. More often than not it comes down to the human interaction that creates it. In this workshop, Steve teaches how to consistently execute the customer-centered interaction between employees and customers, both internal and external, and manage, meet and exceed customer expectations.
Human-Centered companies are always asking the question, “How does this affect the customer?” The best Human-Centered leaders coach their people with a focus on the same question. In this program, Steve shows how everyday coaching and feedback can be focused and tailored to generate exceptional customer relationships.
Having a Human-Centered Organization takes an organization-wide commitment to putting people at the center of everything it does. Then, and only then, can we create the ultimate Customer Experience (CX). In this hands-on, enlightening program, we teach the concepts and techniques to keep the focus on customers and treating people as people, increase loyalty & profitability and exceeding expectations.