Achieving an organization that is human-centered takes more than motivational messages, posters on the walls, or internal marketing. It takes an organization-wide commitment to putting people at the center of everything we do. This needs to be the focus for creating the ultimate Customer Experience (CX).In this hands-on, enlightening workshop, we go deep into what it means to be human-and customer-centered. We show attendees the background, concepts and techniques to help keep the focus on customers and treating people as people – individuals with their own wants, needs, impulses, hearts, and minds. We can then use these things to increase loyalty, customer profitability and exceed customer expectations at every touch point.
- How putting the human touch in everything we do will change the way customers perceive us.
- Why every policy, every procedure, every process needs to be vetted through one powerful question: Is it good for the customer?
- How to use journey maps and other tools to determine the best use of resources for instituting a Human- and Customer-Centered environment in the organization.
- The importance of emotions and memories to achieving long-term human relationships and customer loyalty.
- How to determine what the differentiators are between you and your competitors.
Leading an organization that is trying to create and maintain a customer-centric culture takes more than the leadership skills taught in generic leadership courses.In this program, Leadership for a Human-Centered Organization, Steve shows how you can help your team become laser-focused on customers and create experiences that are better than expected and different from your competitors.