The Human-Centered Organization: Taking Employees and Customers to the pinnacle of CX
Achieving an organization that is human-centered takes more than motivational messages, posters on the walls, or internal marketing. It takes an organization-wide commitment to putting people at the center of everything we do. This needs to be the focus for creating the ultimate Customer Experience (CX).In this hands-on, enlightening workshop, we go deep into what it means to be human-and customer-centered. We show attendees the background, concepts and techniques to help keep the focus on customers and treating people as people – individuals with their own wants, needs, impulses, hearts, and minds. We can then use these things to increase loyalty, customer profitability and exceed customer expectations at every touch point.
They will learn:
- How putting the human touch in everything we do will change the way customers perceive us.
- Why every policy, every procedure, every process needs to be vetted through one powerful question: Is it good for the customer?
- How to use journey maps and other tools to determine the best use of resources for instituting a Human- and Customer-Centered environment in the organization.
- The importance of emotions and memories to achieving long-term human relationships and customer loyalty.
- How to determine what the differentiators are between you and your competitors.
Leading an organization that is trying to create and maintain a customer-centric culture takes more than the leadership skills taught in generic leadership courses.In this program, Leadership for a Human-Centered Organization, Steve shows how you can help your team become laser-focused on customers and create experiences that are better than expected and different from your competitors.